Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dear Mrs Salisbury: Why is sex so painful for me?

ADVICE: I am 25 years old and have been with my partner for 8 years now. Around the 1 year mark, I started getting a deep pain during sex. At first it wasn’t too bad with it only happening every so often, but over 7 years has got so bad it happens every time without fail and I am avoiding sex and anything to do with it. I have been to a few doctors, been tested, Checked for anything and everything that could be causing it. Nothing pathological has come up, which is good. I visited a gynaecologist for the last time this year who said it probably was a combination of a low cervix and a sensitive cervix which is caused by being on the pill. Other research by me suggests it could be stress held in the pelvic muscles. Long story short I am now almost traumatised by sex as it has hurt for so long I just can’t bring myself to do it at all. We want to have kids in the next couple of years but of course you need regular sex for that. We’re almost at breaking point. I hope you can help me.

from Olivia W’s Blog Rss http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/love-sex/100058761/Dear-Mrs-Salisbury-Why-is-sex-so-painful-for-me



from
https://oliviawhinham79.tumblr.com/post/170336041171

No comments:

Post a Comment